Payment gateways are secure and customers will be redirected to secure site to make credit card payments. We use trusted and verified payment gateways. PhytoSun will not be held responsible for any loss due to security issues with payment gateways websites. Please see PayPal & PayFast terms and conditions.
Goods are normally dispatched within three days of proof of payment received and showing in bank account. Goods are sent via the Postal Office or by Courier, normally taking 3-5 days to reach the customer (South African orders) and 3-4 weeks (international orders)
Courier Rates can only be calculated once the Parcel is packed and weighted. We can then provide a more accurate Quote.
SA Postal Service: Rates as calculated on checkout (incl. insurance)PLEASE NOTE:Rates are estimated and while we are more or less accurate we will contact you should the Rate be significantly higher (or lower) than estimated on the Purchase Order
We reserve the right to contact you to confirm the purchase if we consider the transaction to be suspicious in any way, therefore please include a telephone number in your order details to ensure delivery is not delayed.
We aim to deliver international orders within 16 days however we accept no liability for goods delayed through no fault of our own. In the unlikely event that you have not received your goods within 21 days then please contact us.
Standard Return Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased from the PhytoSun Online Store:
- You have 3 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from PhytoSun, through the Online Store, can be returned to PhytoSun. PhytoSun products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
- Please ensure that the item you’re returning is unopened and in original packaging.
- Return costs is for the consumer.
- Shipping will not be refunded.
Return address as displayed on phytosun.co.za must be used for all returns. Once we receive your item, a refund is initiated immediately. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method:
If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within 15 business days of receipt of the returned item. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
For more information, please read the U.S. PhytoSun Sales and Refunds Policy.
THIS WEB SITE SUBSCRIBES TO AND COMPLIES WITH THE VOLUNTARY PRIVACY PRINCIPLES CONTAINED IN THE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSACTIONS ACT 25 OF 2002.
“this web site” means www.phytosun.co.za
“user” means any person accessing any part of the web site
Collection of personal data
- Where personal information (such as your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address) is submitted to the site by the user (e.g. through sending an e-mail) the following principles are observed in the handling of that information:
- This web site collects, processes and stores only such personal information regarding users as is necessary to provide the services offered. The specific purpose for which information is collected is apparent from the context in which it is requested.
- This web site will not use the personal information submitted for any other purpose other than the efficient provision of services, including this web site, without obtaining the prior written approval of the user or unless required to do so by law.
- This web site will keep records of all personal information collected and the specific purpose for which it was collected for a period of one year from the date on which it was last used.
- This web site will not disclose any personal information regarding a user to any third party unless the prior written agreement of the user is obtained or the web site is required or permitted to do so by law.
- If information is released with the users consent this web site will retain a record of the information released, the third party to which it was released, the reason for the release and the date of release, for a period of one year.
- This web site will destroy or delete any personal information which has become obsolete.
- Note that, as permitted by the ECT Act, this web site may use personal information collected to compile profiles for statistical purposes and trade in these profiles. No information contained in the profiles or statistics will be able to be linked to any specific user.
Collection of anonymous data
- In order to provide the best possible service, this web site uses standard technology to collect information about the use of this site. This technology is not able to identify individual users but simply allows this web site to collect statistics.
- This web site utilises temporary or session cookies that collect the first level domain name of the user. This means that if your e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org, the cookie will collect the “email.com” part of the address.
Cookies are small pieces of information sent to the users browser and stored on the users hard drive. Temporary or session cookies expire and are deleted when your browser is closed.
Cookies by themselves cannot be used to personally identify users.
If necessary users can alter the manner in which their browser handles cookies.
Links to other web sites
- While reasonable measures are taken to ensure the security and integrity of information submitted to this site, this web site can not under any circumstances be held liable for any loss or other damage sustained by a user or users as a result of the intentional or accidental release of information by an employee or any third party.
Conditions of use
Welcome to the phytosun.co.za Website (the “Site”)!
PhytoSun.co.za provides this Site as a service to our customers. Please review the following basic rules that govern your use of our Site (the “Agreement”). Please note that your use of our Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this Site.
Although you may “bookmark” a particular portion of this Site and thereby bypass this Agreement, your use of this Site still binds you to the terms. Since phytosun.co.za may revise this Agreement at any time, you should visit this page periodically to review the terms of your use.
Occasionally there may be information on phytosun.co.za site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you are not completely satisfied with your phytosun.co.za purchase, you may return it with your invoice to us. Please visit our policy section for more information about our return and exchange policies.
Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the “Contents”) are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress, and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled, or licensed by phytosun.co.za. The Site as a whole is protected by copyright and trade dress, all worldwide rights, titles, and interests in and to which are owned by phytosun.co.za.
You may NOT download or copy the Contents and other down loadable materials displayed on the Site. No right, title, or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole, or in part any of the Contents, the Site, or related software.
User Comments, Materials, Feedback and Postcards
You agree that no Materials submitted by you to the Site will violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s). You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive, or obscene material. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Materials you submit.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on our Site. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
This Site may contain links to other websites that are not under the control of phytosun.co.za. Phytosun.co.za has no responsibility for the linked websites, nor does it necessarily endorse the linked websites. Phytosun.co.za provides the links solely for the convenience and information of our Site users.
phytosun.co.za PROVIDES THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. SASUPPLIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY DUTY TO UPDATE OR REVISE THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, ALTHOUGH phytosun.co.za MAY MODIFY THE MATERIALS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. BY YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR USE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ALL NECESSARY SERVICING OR REPAIRS OF ANY EQUIPMENT YOU USE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THIS SITE. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SASUPPLIES.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE
Information provided n this site does not constitute medical advice, are not intended to replace professional medical care and advice, are solely for information purposes. These information have not been evaluated by any official medical body like the FDA and MCC. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products
The entire contents of this website are based upon the opinions of PhytoSun, unless otherwise noted. Individual articles are based upon the opinions of the respective author, who retains copyright as marked. The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of PhytoSun and it’s community. PhytoSun encourages you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by phytosun.co.za and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, phytosun.co.za takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.